|Company||Designation||Location||Reporting to||Applications Cut-Off|
|IIFL Inc.||Vice President – Business Development||New York, USA||Chief Executive Officer (CEO), IIFL Inc.||May 30th, 2017|
- Selling securities including stocks, bonds and offshore funds that are dedicated to Indian capital markets to institutions and High net worth individuals in US
- Develop business by identifying potential clients.
- Increasing the revenue from existing clients by cross selling various securities and related financial services.
- Engagin g in private placement of India dedicated securities to clients in the US.
- AdviseEngagin g in private clients on macro trends and India market conditions.
- Conducting road shows with fund managers and educating clients on products and funds.
- Advising clients on selling wealth management products including trust and estate planning services.
- Assisting in opening brokerage accounts in India.
- Managing activities and correspondence of 2-3 Financial Advisors.
- Travel anticipated for client visits, roadshows and visiting foreign affiliates – 5% international and 30% domestic.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related. (Foreign Equiv. Accepted).
- 6 months experience as a Financial Advisor.
- Experience must include working in Indian capital markets. SEC licensing Series 7, 63 and 24 required.
Please apply with cv to : email@example.com no calls.